[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]Here is a list of topics and titles of presentations I’ve delivered over the past three years.
- Alexander Hamilton: The Man, the Myth, and the Musical. Integration of all three elements into an exciting storytelling drama.
- The Heroic History of Wall Street. The moral case for Wall Street unfolds in this presentation.
- Business Ethics: How Virtues Lead You to Profit. Describes the relationship between the virtues (emphasis on Productiveness) and profit.
- Pennsylvania Heroes of Individualism and Rights. Describes people and events which stand out in the history of the keystone state.
- Ballet Appreciation for Bridgewater Associates. Music, movement, and storytelling blend in this presentation.
- The Heroic City. History of the individuals who made New York the greatest city in the world.
- Walking tours of monuments in Central Park.